Saturday, September 27, 2008

Visiting the Cemetery

Saying a prayer for sham's grand dad.

Sorry for the slow updates again my loyal readers, i've been quite busy recently. So anyway, Last Sunday, my fellow Havoc friends Amiin, Sham and Cybercanon spent the whole morning.. well almost the whole morning visiting three cemeteries.


Cybercanon berdoa'

We begin the expidition around 8am, started with Amiin's side of the family which is at the RIPAS cemetery. After that, we went to Kianggeh Cemetery where Sham and my side of the family are mostly being laid to rest in peace.

Sham and myself at my grandparents tomb

It was my first time following them on such activity that has been carried out annually especially during the month of Ramadhan. We begin each session with the recital of Surah Yassin and then followed by 'bertahlil'.


more about menziarahi kubur click HERE

0 comments: