Saturday, September 27, 2008

Karaoke session at Mirez 21st Birthday

Mirez

20 September, last saturday, attended Mirez 21st birthday celebration and as always.. GOOD DELICIOUS Food was served by the mom HEHE.. I came late because i fell asleep right after i had my mini 'sungkai'.

Birthday boy on his way cutting the cake

The singers for the night

So anyway, there was a karaoke session after terawih.. I didn't get to sing this time as i was enjoying my Nasi Briyani Kambing while listening to Helmi who have the most incredible vocal chord amongst all of us. I mean, he can switch his voice from male to female depending on the song that he sang.. No matter High nor low pitch.. he can do it without hestitation.

a model and a singer.. hehe

duet performance



I didn't stayed there for long as i had some other plans scheduled earlier.. huhu.. maybe next time cuzen! we gona conquer the mic and sing Brorey Marantika's song endlessly~ LOL

0 comments: