Tuesday, September 30, 2008

1st Syawal 1429H falls on Thursday

The Jangsak fam
The kids and their parents


So, its working day tomorrow ~ hehe.. Now whats interesting about it is that, its my first time hearing that the chinese calendar is wrong, which according to them the eid fitri falls on wednesday. But anyway, im glad its on Thursday. I'm not quite prepared i must say because im not well and i don't have the energy to help my family to move around the furnitures and stuff like that. How about you? are you prepared for the raya?

I'm going to miss Ramadhan for sure. This year its my first time working during puasa hours and the first week was quite tough as i have alot of things to do which requires a lot of energy. So a friend advices me that i won't realise the number of days or weeks of starvation as long as i have something to do each moment.


we have to sit at the open area at the entrance of the Atrium cafe

And apparently he's right. Ramadhan is almost over and it feels like its too short. I mean, time goes by so fast! I skip puasa for one day which was last weekend. That was because i can't stand the body heat that i felt and the flu that i caught and all the itchy allergies. Or else, i would have earned about $31 this month from my dad? ($1 x 31 days) hahaha.. I was just joking around. I missed that!

But i think, kids nowadays is much luckier.. because, as my friend told me. His niece made an "easy-money" as she was given $10 per day if she puasa. Now.. with $300.. i can get myself a lot of things for my Abby!

we had seafood, vegies, lamb, chicken.. you name it... hehe

I've been sungkai-ing out- a lot this time. Especially with my colleagues and sometimes with my schoolmates. Well, atleast i balance my schedule to spend time with the family too. Well sometimes, this balancing thingie is quite hard especially if i have triple invitations for sungkai in one day. Where i remembered during the second week, i was invited to sungkai at Sheraton Hotel and at the same time a friend invited to have sungkai at gadong. And at the same day, mum cooked some special dish at home. So i have to reject two 'extravagant invitations' or else i would be sungkai-ing outside for 14 consecutive days.

ini Abdul Waie sedang minum

Well, i think i only have my sungkai at six different restaurants which is Red Canopy, Le Taj, Fratinis, Pizza Hut, Arthini Restaurant Nasi Kandar and lastly at Empire Atrium which is where i just had my sungkai with my BIG family recently.

The food wasn't too bad, just that i don't eat much lately. Due to my sore throat and cold. During that day of my sungkai outing with the family at Atrium Rest. It was so crowded that we have to sit at the open area near the staircase cause there was lotsa people not only the muslims but also the tourists from Korea if im not mistaken, their slang was kinda similar like Japanese.. but anyway, one thing i don't like about them was that they don't know how to queue for the buffet! All they did was, overtaking everyone skipping the allocated dishes for their preferred dish thats been served at the other end of the table.

But anyhow.. i enjoyed the night. Okay i think this is my first LONG post for i don't know when.. probably quite a few months ago? hehe.. well.. enjoy your day everyone. cheers

1 comments:

Senor Pablo said...

Salam Aidil Fitri to you too. Hope to bump into u while visiting..heheee.