Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Scene: Terbit si Matahari

The Sunrise

See that golden hue
Burning in the west
My dreams are with that color
My dreams are the sun
The sun always sets
But never seems to rise
That sun carries my dreams
Slowly out of my reach
I watch it slide away
Leaving me behind
The color disappears
My dreams are with that sun
Whenever the sun sets
It rises in another place
A place blessed by that light
My dreams are hidden in that light
At my window seat
I watch the sun take it all away
My dreams are with the sun
My dreams are the sun

by dawn michelle

2 comments:

surkrew said...

just some opinion,
1. the horizon (line dividing the sea&land) is not straight. composition or pic correction wud help.

2. what ISO did u use? it looks abit grainy/noisy. is it the ISO or over-editing?

take it as a positive comment? jgn marah ah.. hehehe thanks.

Marriz said...

Thank you for the comments.. im happy that atleast theres someone to correct me here. Anyway.. ISO was 400 kali.. i can't remember coz i set it to auto...