Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Business School Reunion 2008 at Pantai Muara

ND 11 12 13


Seniors group Photo

IMG_2585

Ak Muiz, Dee and Cybercanon


Amal

IMG_2557

IMG_2556


Im so sorry about the delay guys.. The internet connection at home is really blergh! *sulking* I think im having a bad timing nowadays. . . owh well.. Anyway, we had a reunion and committee's picnic at Pantai Muara last sunday, just before the month of Ramadhan.

It was supposed to be my RELAXING sunday with my friends.. BUT something came up! So i only spent half an hour at the beach and then back home to prepare for the next function. I'm quite dissapointed with my sunday though, Missed relaxing and having BBQ with the gang, i bet you guys noticed that i don't look so happy that day. Don't mis interpret me ayte!


Sorry for being away for quite a while now. I don't even received any phone calls or text messages from you guys now.....

0 comments: