Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Marriz and the Kids

The Gang


My adorable little nephews and nieces.. just look at the first picture, aren't they just so adorable lil monsters? HEHE. I got to spend my time with them on the day we had the family function after two months of not seeing them. It was quite chaotic when i start to point and shoot as most of them started to mob towards me to try out my Abby.. HEHEHE.. it was so fun! I felt like BARNEY again.. LOL So heres some series of photos of my adorable lil nephews, nieces and cousin. Theres quite a few of them whos camera shy...


Abdul Qawi
Pak Haji Qawi

Abdul Waiz ala arab
"ahlan ahlan.. ana Abdul Waiz"

Abdul Waie having his favourite Soto
"mmmm~" Abdul Waie enjoying his soto

Abdul Qawi grabbing some meruku
Abdul Qawi getting himself more of the meruku

Hanan
Hanan Portraiture

Iman and kitten
kaka Iman and the furball

The kids and the kitten
look at the kitten's face... LOL

Muad the Guitar Hero to be
my lil cousin Muad.. the little Jefri Din

0 comments: