Friday, April 4, 2008

Unwell

MARRIZ CAUGHT A FLU


Okay, i know its inappropriate to post these pictures. HAHA But yeah, i can't stand this. Its getting worse every hour especially during sleeping time. I can't sleep last night due to my running and blocked nose ERGH. I have so many work to do, especially for my business project group report that needs to be submit to my General Manager by Saturday which is tomorrow. But i haven't start anything yet. And then i have to complete the presentation slides for the business project report. But before that, i also need to do my Marketing assignment report and slide presentation which is due in three days time. Hopefully i get better by tomorrow.*menadah tangan.. Aminn*

demam AF? HAHA

Today, just went out during the afternoon, met Mirez and later on joined Wali and Amin at Gadong Properties for a while to catch up with their fishing activity. They're going to the sea this Sunday*excited* and i wish i could join them if i'm feeling better by tomorrow! HEHE i haven't fished for quite a long time since Amin broke his foot few month ago.

0 comments: