Friday, April 11, 2008

Marriz being independent?

MUM! DAD! DON'T FORGET TO GET ME A DSLR!!


Friday, went to CarQuest Car Accessories in the morning to check my tweeter. But then, The Manager of the shop was not around. So i have to open my car's door panel myself with the help of the other CQ members to check the wiring. Unfortunately, sadly, found out that the tweeter (a component of a loudspeaker) was fried. ERGH! now i have to spend on my sound system again. SIGH. Later in the afternoon, sent my beloved parents to the airport. They're going off to somewhere~ HEHE. Well, not a business trip or honeymoon or shopping spree. But to visit my ailing uncle who just had a surgery a few days ago. Alhamdulillah the surgery went well and Hoepfully he's getting better and better.Amin*


MARRIZ THURSDAY NIGHT WITH THE COUSINS

Okay, as you can see from the pictures, went to au lait(the cafe located at the Q-lap mall) last night with my beloved cousins and niece. Well actually we wanted to have the "cousins night out" during the school break but since each of us got really busy with personal things, we pushed it till TODAY(10.4.08). we usually do this "get to gather" every holidays =) I'm still waiting for a good camera. *sigh* But anyway, we watched movie around 10pm titled Definitely, Maybe. It's a romantic comedy movie type. its funny and nice movie to watch guys!! i think you all should watch it!

ooo.. creamy mocha~

how romantic

0 comments: