Saturday, April 5, 2008

Marriz unfortunate Saturday

BACK TO THE TIRE SHOP

An unfortunate Saturday for me. I woke up early, and went to the clinic near by my house. I had a terrible dry cough now and i don't have any medication for that. So anyway, while searching for a parking space, i heard something like a *POP* sound. And then, i heard something *TICK-ing* so i stop by and look at my tire and i saw this screw on my tire! So i went straight to the tire shop where i used to go, this is to prevent the tire from being over-damaged*experienced* HEHE.. you know, the earlier you bring it to the "doctor" the better right?

I've been in and out of this shop for atleast once a month this year. And i think my tire expenses for this year is already about a hundred dollars. *sigh*

MARRIZ SEEKS FOR A DOCTOR


So after that, went to a private clinic instead. Cause i can't stand waiting so long with my ailing condition. So I've been prescribed with a cough, flu tablet along with antibiotics for my swollen throat. This is the private clinic where i used to go when i was a kid. A second option of the government clinic and i think Borneo Clinic is one of the best private clinic in Brunei. . .cheers everyone

0 comments: