Thursday, April 3, 2008

So many happenings.. Marriz Thursday Blues

JOIN ME . . .

This picture was taken on 3.4.08 by Hiero

A NIGHT WITH ZUL@REALBRUNEI & CYBERCANON@HERMAN


To start off, Let me greet everyone a pleasant day and night. HEHE i had a flu (complete with running nose) today when i woke up in the morning. I must have got it from Hiero who had flu earlier..*grins*. Okay, last night i went to Blue Eden with RealBrunei@zul and CyberCanon@herman239. I had fun playing with zul's Nikon D40x, experimenting the ISO and Flash and the Shutter speed. I bet people in the shop got annoyed last night with the flashes. HAHA


CyberCanon@Herman239 got so excited to blog until he had left his food unattended for atleast ten minutes. But we really did enjoyed the night. Next time lagi zul, cana?

MARRIZ MAKING VISITS TO ST ANDREW'S & SOAS COLLEGE


Since i had flu today, i didn't attend my classes therefore i decided to make a visit to my beloved old school which is St Andrew's School. I've been educated there since kindergarten to secondary five 2004. I was really happy to see THE NEW St. Andrew's today with their new principal Ms Jane Keasberry. I met her when i had my tour. Good to see that big improvements been made. The school looks really organized now. *sigh.. i want to be one of the board of directors of this school one day* After visiting St Andrew's, went to SOAS college where hiero was before.



THE LEGISLATIVE COUNCIL BUILDING


Took this picture behind the Labour Department Building which is opposite of the LEGCO. I wanted to go in but the gate was closed. This is where all of the ministers gathered and express concern and the people's point of view to be voiced too. It is also known as a Parliament building.

Nice building huh

CAR ENTHUSIAST MALAY STYLE MOVIE 2008

Taken in the theater; one of the scenes from the movie

I watched movie today, titled EVOLUSI KL DRIFT 2008. Co-star was Yusof Haslam's son(who is also the director of the movie) and the lovely Fasha Sandha. I can say its not a bad movie at all. Just that the camera movements isn't that smooth like TOKYO DRIFT. And the sound effects of the car is kind of "not sync with the scene." The movie is based on a drifter messes up with the Drug gangster and at the end got his friends(the drifter's friends) hurt/killed because of his ego attitude. You all should watch it. I think it's better than IMPAK MAKSIMA.


0 comments: