Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Marriz on the last day of the month of April

HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT FINAL TEST

Hj Amni revising before the test

fizzy busy

oh my~ lots to memorize~ =p

Tinah being serious


Pictures above taken early this morning just before the test which starts around 8.30am. Everyone was busy trying to memorize the notes.HEHE, From my side, well i can't say much. just hoping that i'd get atleast a Merit grade for it. Not that i didn't do any revision earlier. I did! but.. sigh.. HEHE.

So, Hiero and i watched IRON MAN today! YEAY!!!!! TWO THUMBS UP ya'll! Right after the test, went to Cineplax to book the 12.10PM show. And its worth it! i can't wait for the sequal again~ HEHE


watcha looking at punk? =p

After watching IRONMAN movie, i decided to TRIM my thick hair! and i told the barber to do the same as my previous cut. AND it turned out to be like in the picture seen above! HAHA.. Have you seen TROJAN ? or uhmm to make it easier for you to visualize.. Its PUNK style! haha. I just realized that its really PUNKY style when i was having my night bath. =p So, should i keep it this way or just turn GUNDUL?

0 comments: