Friday, February 29, 2008

Small gathering

A NIGHT WITH |B A G| NETWORKS


I had a great time with some members of BAG NETWORKS last night; thanx sis for inviting me to the small gathering that you organized. I was actually about to go to a friend's birthday celebration but I haven't chit chat with her(my cousin) for a long time. at first i thought its just a small family gathering but it turned out to be a colleagues gathering. HEHE. I find it really interesting to hang out with them. Lots of things to talk about, not only the serious matters but also 'social jokes'. Wish i could say a lot but im kinda speechless at the moment*HEEHEE*.BUT i really hope to meet you all again soon... more pictures will be posted in my multiply.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I spot a typo at ur title!
Hee hee.

From One of the 2 guy in the party!

Marriz said...

HAHA... thank you for spotting the typo =p and thanx for visiting