Thursday, February 28, 2008

End of February

The dead-line of the Marketing assignment

Sugar Rush Haadi

DONE! for our first time, my group finished an assignment on the day before the deadline.. Thanks to this dude above, who did all the compiling and editing. But there's more to come.


HEHE.. after submitting the assignment, we treat ourself at KFC Qlap branch*maklum lah.. gaji dah keluar*. HUHU that place needs bigger space. its overcrowded *sampai kan betamu gigi bah* and the customer service.. its terrible. and i did not enjoy my Float. its too little.



Taken while i was on my way to college this morning, i was only doing 20km/h on the highway AND I WAS LATE FOR CLASS. it was really jammed, there's a lady stopping at the roadside because her tire went flat. and apparently no one helped her.. *aww..*


STRESSFUL WEEK


Above pictures was taken yesterday. Most of my friends were busy doing their assignments that were given a week ago. Picture; above from left is Ili just doing her part and next to it is haadi, just sitting there relaxing after eating Double Cheese Burger, both of them are my group members. Below left is Diyana, trying hardly understanding the questions and amal, can't stop posing when she saw my camera.. haha

0 comments: