Sunday, February 24, 2008

"Kusut" sunday


Sunday.. a family day that is.. BUT, not for my group especially Hadi. *giggles* We started our Marketing Report and planned to finish it by tomorrow (25th Feb 08) but we are only around 70% done. Supposedly there are four of us, but two of the member . . . . *malas kan cerita*

Well we kept on doing the report and Hadi was "over-rajin" getting pictures and all just to make the report more colourful. The due date for the Marketing assignment is on the 28th Feb 08, yup its 3 more days but we are targeting to finish it before that date because there's more assignments need to be done. Whats terrible is that our Statistics phase test will be this Wednesday 27th Feb 08 which Im definitely not ready for it. I still don't quite catch what the Japanese tutor are trying to teach.

Anyway talking about today a SUNDAY.. *heehee* i have been very busy with my assignments and report since Friday 22nd Feb 08. My mind was clearly in the mode of EDUCATION. so I'm quite AWAY from my family. So MISCOMMUNICATION happens.. On Saturday 23rd Feb 08, DAD asked me to make a reservation at Season's restaurant for my mother's upcoming birthday*25th Feb 08* gathering. Here's the thing, my dad just said 'make a reservation for your mum's birthday' so i expected the gathering would be on Monday *25th Feb 08*, therefore i didn't took the initiative to go to seasons restaurant to book seats on that day. I was instead busy doing the School's Yearbook Project with my team.

SUNDAY MORNING while i was asleep*kuruh2 u noe*.. dad went in to my room and asked me whether i've made the reservation or not, and i said, not yet as i didn' t go to gadong yesterday. and he was saying something like 'inde pedah.. bla bla bla' in other words "useless". OUCH.. owh well.. i was like.. asking myself 'is it wrong to make reservations a day before the function?" haha then i went back to sleep. SO a few hours later, he came in to the room again and asked me to get the birthday cake. i told him, i'd get it later. and went back to sleep again. YEAH i like to sleep~
I woke up around 11am and had shower soon after i switched on the water heater.. todays climate is quite 'nice' so yea.. i went out around 12pm to have lunch with my CarQuest friends.


After lunch, went back home as Haadi was on his way to my house to do our assignment. So while composing my answer sheet for the assignment. DAD stormed in asked whether i've contacted everyone. and i said YES. he said what about the cake. and are you ready to go? i was shock. i asked him. is the occasion today? and he said YES. * i was bit mad about it, quickly went out of my room, bringing Haadi along to buy the birthday cake for my mum. *yup a last minute decision* i simply picked a cake at MUMS BAKERY. *hehe* owh that reminds me of Haadi took a picture of me being KUSUT at MUMS BAKERY. *sigh*

cheers everyone

0 comments: