Monday, February 25, 2008

Happy Birthday MUM!!

My mum

Today, 25th FEBRUARY 2006, is my mother's 55th Birthday. and we just celebrated yesterday at Seasons Restaurants with THE FAMILY from my MUM's side.Anyway Sorry MUM i didn't get anything for you HEHE.. But i pray for you to always have good health*jaga makan minum dan segalanya lah* be happy always and prosperity. AMIN!

THE FAMILY

Thank you to everyone who attended the small gathering especially to the ones who knew about the function last minute*yea.. my bad*. Sorry dad, a slight miscommunication with you these few days =)


ABOVE; GD, Joe and BELOW; Aman celebrating his Birthday

Also met my juniors from Business school. as they were attending their PGGMB students year 2000 reunion. and a combo of celebrating Aman's birthday. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY bro! wish you all the best!

0 comments: