Monday, June 23, 2008

Sunday Evening @ Mamih Bunut

UNFORGETTABLE SUNDAY

can't find the prawn...

Hj amni still hungry! hehe

Yeap, last sunday 22.6.08 was my true unbelievable sunday as i decided to get on a bike with bro wali and cybercanon.. i havent been on a bicycle since after my operation eight years ago therefore yesterday was my most unforgettable experience!

sis rena in action


At first, around 5.00pm we decided to go to Quthairah Restaurant to have roti kosong and teh tarik which is in Bengkurong. We don;t know where to go, so bro wali decided to bring us to Lumapas and Sungai Kabun. When we were on our way back, we were showered by the heavy rain! now that's extreme! All of us were drenched so we stopped by at Bro Amni's residence in Lumapas for a while.

At night,around 9pm we meet up ezam, rena and Amy g at the Mamih Bunut branch. The customer service on that night was .. well, it aint good. unlike when it was first opened. . We set at the open air area and we had our fun there throughout the evening. Most pictures above are taken by my friends hehe, sorry the lighting are so bad.. =p

I'd like to thank Bro Wali for helping me out sitting on his motorbike and also bro Cybercanon. i did have fun! HEHE

see a clip of me on the bike at Cybercanon site .

0 comments: