Saturday, June 7, 2008

Marriz unfortunate event on saturday

PRE-WEEKEND SCENARIO


Pollination

The BEE shot was taken outside of the Business School Admin Block. EHE.. It's kinda hard to capture such fast insect.. sigh~

The college Admin block
From my view of the Admin GARDEN..

VIP car
my baby ion.. just got out today for months of rest.. already it charged me $13.00 for the damage

AnyTime Road Assistant
chong in action

In distress


Indeed a very unfortunate day for us especially the HAVOC members.. It was raining early in the morning since the night before and so it created some "flash flood" at certain areas in bandar. I went through a flash flood when i was on my way to the college which i didn't realized that there was a medium sized tree branch actually floating on the water-FLASH FLOOD. and because of that.. this is my thrid time changing my license plate! ergh..

Hj Amni had a problem too.. His car rear right tire was punctured by about 1 inch long screw. I wonder how it happened. . I guess Brunei Road is full of what you call it? Booby Trap? is it? EEHE.. I had my resit for the Business Accountings Revision Test in the morning and i hope i did alright. So now, i think im almost FREE from college work .. Just left with our final task which is organizing a farewell dinner for our ex-registrar and also celebrating for the graduated students (my seniors)

*continue soon

0 comments: