Sunday, June 22, 2008

Marriz at 5th Committee meeting at Pusat Ehsan

INTRODUCING...


Advert for Pusat Ehsan


My first Charity contribution. The Pusat Ehsan's Charity Bazaar 2008 advertisement. I was given this task by my cousin earlier this month and Alhamdulillah, with the help from Haadi's point of view/ knowledge, i have finally finished my floor plan. what do you think?

Below are some pictures that i took during the 5th meeting that took place last friday 20.6.08 at Pusat Ehsan's main office. Not many attended the meeting as like before, maybe because of the rainy day. . .





A lot of critic was thrown at me during the meeting session.. even before the meeting. So many that i just hold myself from being too rebelling. The chairperson was quite supportive on the advert . Some say that i need to add in more information on the center itself on what kinds of services they offer and even put in the places where the coupons will be on sale and also to put in the pictures of the really disabled person.

Don't you think thats too much to squeeze in, on an A4 sized paper? I think pictures of them with cheerful faces is much better to promote them rather than having their sad faces in it?.. its just my point of view.. what do you think? =)

0 comments: