Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Final Exams within 24hrs time

ARE WE FULLY EQUIPPED FOR THE BIG "WAR"?

the base/ WAR research and development center

General Tan explaining the calculations

Guess who? don't bother.. he's a smart dude! so.. why worry about the exam

These shots were taken during our 2nd day combined revision class with Madam Tan, who are kind enough to conduct a revision class for three groups. I can see everyone is trying their best to be fully prepared for the business accountings exam which will be held tomorrow (15/5/08) in the afternoon. Well, i don't think im ready enough to face the final exam. There's 35 theory of different topics to be revised and 6 different calculation questions to be practiced.

Anyway, I would like to wish good luck and all the best to all my fellow Business School friends including the juniors. WE CAN DO IT!!

Oh and btw, Im sorry if my images are still taking your time to upload it. I will make a few changes as soon as im done with my exams. THANK YOU =)

0 comments: