Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Convocation day for Technical & Vocational students intake 2005

MARRIZ CONGRATULATES THE SENIORS







Geared with an 18-55mm; 70mm; 75-300mm and a speedlight (flash), I went to ICC to witness and take some pictures of the convocation for technical and vocational college intake 2005. With the mission to capture my seniors HAPPY DAY, turned out to be a disaster for me. HEHE. The Flash wasn't functioning so well due to the batteries that i have used, so i can say that 80% of my shots are blurry and dark.

Maybe you might be wondering what lens i used to take photo's, some of them especially the group photo, which was not supposed to be group photo. *i think you know what i mean* HEHE Now i've learned my lesson; which is. always use wide lens when attending function just incase when in a sudden you are asked to take group photo. =p

smile....

proud family~

ahuh!

The proud Language Tutors

classic..

Anyway, I would like to congratulate my seniors for passing their course and at the same time; i would also like to apologize to them because i didn't managed to take good pictures of them*SMILE*

Next year is going to be my batch turn, i hope everyone will get through with the tests that we are going through at the moment.


0 comments: