Monday, May 19, 2008

Business School Final Exam is Over!

NO MORE EXAMS!!

HAVOC gals..

mmkay, Diyana(far left) is over-reacting

HAHA... everyone looks so happy just right after going out from the examination room! Today was the last Paper for us seniors which is ECONOMICS II. Well, I'm totally clueless in SECTION A which is Multiple Choice Questions.. But Alhamdulillah.. i managed to answer almost every questions for the rest of the SECTIONS ( B; C; D; E) So.. whats next for us?

Well, heard it from Cybercanon that we(the seniors) are going to have three projects under the BUSINESS PROJECT. (awu.. nda pandai abis ne business project ane) and then, the boring-est part is that my class have to attend college everyday starting tomorrow before 8.30am or else disciplinary action will be taken.. SIGH.. HOW EXCITING! I still remember during my seniors time, they don't have to attend college after the EXAM. I don't know whats going on with the college Administration.

Anyway.. Thank you to all for the condolences of my late uncle who passed away last saturday

HAHA.. These are my juniors, Gadis ayu~ lipstick hingga ke GIGI~ AYU~ Sungguh menawan~ (lagu sudir man)

0 comments: