Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sunday is my holiday: At the Neighbour's

Uncle Amit attending the guests


Sunday is my holiday. HEHE. Well today, i brought Abby to my neighbour's doa selamat function, just for the fun of it. Sadly i only snap a few pictures and some of them are a bit dark. I still need to practise on outdoor photography. I find it quite difficult to view the picture on the display/ screen when under the sun.. So i was totally depending on the white balance meter to snap some outdoor pics.


Sisters

So yea, i met a couple of familiar faces there including this person below. (atleast i'm not bored) Wasn't properly introduced, we started to talked about d-SLR's straight away. HEHE.. (nice to meet you DEAN^KRABAU**)

Duan Kerabau

What's best about the function... was this ice cream van! Its quite rare to see this at functions. This is what i call "tekad pemendulian orang ramai" HEHEHE

Ice Cream please..

Thank you neighbour's for the invitation =D

0 comments: