Sunday, November 16, 2008

DST Group Carnival: Saturday Night

Capturing the beautul moves


The Project Tunes

Last night, spent half of my Saturday night at DST carnival that's been going on since last Friday. Only equipped with 50mm lens, i limit myself from taking alot of close ups. Anyhow, the Carnival was okay, nothing much impressive with the stalls but the entertainment was great. I managed to take a close up of MTV's DJ with the 50mm. =p


Kids enjoying the show

The place was so packed with people of different ages. Well, pretty much a lot of teenagers and the little ones enjoyed the performances.


The Project Tunes style

What i like is the dance performance by The Project Tunes and the other one is erm.. i forgot from where. But yes, they were awesome.


I Dare.. I Bet You Will Brunei

Follow up from the MTV reality show production called I Bet You Will, Brunei got the chance to be in the show too! Now, this fella was dared to wear woman's clothes, make-up, wearing a wig and then, was asked to do a cat walk.



Kristal Fm Djs with Dj Utt from MTV

MTV's Dj Utt first appearance during that night at the Kristal Fm booth with the Kristal Fm's DJs. And i was pretty lucky to take this shot! Everyone, especially the girls are so crazy about him alright (i had to struggle my way to take this pic). =p


Hafiz and Caron

i met a few friends of mine who is currently attached to DST HQ =)

Mila and Friend


One of the Booth

Lucky dip~ Speaking of lucky, i wish i was that person who won a lucky draw which the prize was the Acer Laptop with the Go!Broadband modem and Go Broadband starter pack. Urgh, im so in need of a new laptop with SPEEDY internet connection. =x.

Overall, i pretty much enjoyed my saturday night. I hope theres more to come, and next time. I'd love to try out the FlyingFox! =D

0 comments: