Sunday, November 23, 2008

Fixing the Network

Assalamualaikum and hello to my loyal readers, visitors. It's been a while since i've blogged about things. As you can see, i also did not upload pictures so often too. Not of because of any policy(The rights to published the pictures)
But its simply because of two things.
(a) Been busy with work
(b) My laptop is cracking up.

I have a lot of pictures pending/ to be posted at Marriz-Scene. And i can't stand the slow-ness of my laptop when i process the pictures. So at the moment, i've been thinking of either to get a new working station or just, back-up my files and reformat my laptop. Its just so ... BLERGH!

Now, let us just forget about that and move on to the next agenda. I'd like to say Thank You to Amar and Amin who have appointed me to be the admin for their blogspot. Well, i was supposed to managed their page since long time ago~ but im really sorry for my un-productive task! =D
I'll try to sort things out by December insyaAllah.

Next is about my internship programme: i'm only left with one more month to complete my internship programme. For 5 months, i feel like really attached to the company and i'm really enjoying it (as said by the CEO) They really took care of me very well! I gain about five (5) kilo's (which is 1 kilo for each month) Not that i'm too relax, but i've not been eating in orderly with the eating schedule since then.. Besides that, I've learned a lot of things =D .

I've been placed at the Corporate Marketing & Communication and also being pulled to the InfoCom Federation Brunei in the secretariat where I've learned a lot of ideas, values from all sorts of managers that you can find in Brunei Darussalam, Malaysia, Korea, India and i feel very lucky to be in this arena. Though, may most of my respected friends said my work is very hard. I think its freaking awsome!

So, my work is mostly dealing with Information Technology in Brunei Darussalam. Where as my background is in Business and Finance. But what i can apply here is in terms of management and a few of technical skills. Which i may say its a value added skills that i obtained from Marriz-Scene and my fellow companions.

It is very interesting to be in this field as i have the opportunity to help not only the company, but also the country to develop the ICT industry in our beloved country. Cool innit? Here i'd like to greet a special thanks to my primary-school friend (whom i came across in the company) for teaching me a lot of IT stuff. I'm starting to learn encoding and decoding now! HEHEHE

From the case i have stated above, it came to my understandings that i have missed a lot of interesting things that had happened throught my busy-ness. To mentioned a few, i missed the recent seminar that took place at UBD chancellor hall, conducted by Brunei's top bloggers yesterday. Well, atleast my fellow partners managed to register their names and attended the very first bloggers seminar.

Oh yes, not to forget. We Havoc Bloggers didn't managed to attend our customers yesterday which we had promised (opening every saturday at incubator 3) We will be in the premises on Tuesday 25 November 2008. Sorry jrs!

Anyhow, i'd like to express my sincere apology for those who have been waiting for their pictures here at Marriz-Scene. I know trying to explain the hardship is not to the standard, but its best for mutual understandings. As i have learned from one of the best inspirational person; " If you want the community to be success, you must share and be able to learn and not being selfish"

For more pictures or info on Blog It Up @ UBD event. Click

0 comments: