Tuesday, October 7, 2008

When "Mini Me" meets his Senior twin

"you shall have this......"


Scroll down or, go to the next picture... that explains why i emphasize on "mini me" hahaha. Well, this was yesterday night 5th night of Syawal, where my family and the other relatives gathered at jangsak while my second brother is back onshore for a short while.

It was quite funny to see a resemblance between this two. A total copy of my brother when he was a baby, and i was told that Abdul Waiz has the same character as my brother too when he was that age.


Funny bones...the "twins" laughing about.....

Hanan one of my photogenic niece

see i told you... shes photogenic! haha.. Abdul Qawi showing the picture


dad's lil sister

Mr & Ms Cybercanon was there too...

Ms Mango went shy on camera

0 comments: