Thursday, October 16, 2008

Marriz explained...

From Amp's Notebook
Assalamualaikum my loyal readers,

I know it has been quite awhile that i have not updated Marriz-Scene, im really sorry to disappoint everyone. Its not intentionally but i was caught up with lots of things especially with work NO JOKE. I didn't miss taking photos though and because of that, i have atleast 300 photos that i haven't checked and i think i need one day off just to watermark those photos. Not only that, i need a brand new laptop or atleast an iMac for my workstation at home and also a fast connection.

As you know Brunei at the moment is experiencing a slow internet connection which really spoiled my mood when uploading the pictures to Marriz-Scene. Should i invest on the DST Go-Broadband? that's another thing that i have in mind or it is even better if someone would like to sponsor the Go-Broadband.HEHE.

So yeah, i have lots of things in my wish list thats for my photo processing. Next would be the things for my baby Abby. She needs a new comfortable bag and.. lens. im eyeing on the Canon IS f/2.8 24-70mm but its too expensive for me to get it now. Oh well.. i'll just wait in a few months time insyaAllah.

In just a few days time, i'll be busy on the Business School Hari Raya and Teachers Day celebration. My beloved juniors who is organizing committee of the event asked the HAVOC bloggers to be the official photographers. We accepted the offer as this will be our starting point for our photography in business terms. As the admin for this group. I had to deal with lots of stuff, agreements with the organizing committee and again to discuss preparations with my fellow partners.

InsyaAllah i'll update more pictures on friday night. Just keep in touch with Marriz-Scene alright. Sorry again to disappoint you all. And thank you for your support.

Advert
More at HAVOC Bloggers HIERO and CYBERCANON

0 comments: