Sunday, October 5, 2008

Hari Raya 3: Open House and Outing With Friends

Pertitian

Hi Assalamualaikum my beloved readers, visitors. I enjoyed yesterday very much till i'm too tired to walk! HAHA. Went beraya-ing with my friends to a few houses. But at the same time, my family had prepared some food for anyone who came.

Cybercanon picked me up earlier to beraya at a friend's house in Kota Batu. And so far its the best place that we have visited so far. Because his house was on stilts and the sceneries was very nature friendly. There were lots of different species of birds flying above the river and so on..


Group photo

And after that, we went to Shorteyelashes house and met the others there. We really had our great time there taking pictures, jokinga round and even one of our friend spilled his teh tarik while drinking due to some disclosed agenda. LOL.

After hours of chillin at Shorteyelashes place, i invited them to come over to my house for some Indian Food. Here we took some group photos outside at the grass area infront of the house and im not satisfied with the quality because the sun was too bright.











Then, we moved on to Eyan's house which was a few Simpang away from mine. And again.. we took more pictures there. Abby's already in full use for this syawal and im really glad that i can take lots of colourful pictures.


*update soon

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mar, this is opposite my house ! In Kota Batu ah. Opposite you can see yellow house kan. That's my house... hehe!