Sunday, August 10, 2008

Marriz went missing for the weekends

Hello my friends, family and all... Im sorry for the lack of updates. i tried to go online yesterday but, after the blackout yesterday afternoon at the neighborhood my internet connection seems to be disrupted too... So im sorry for the lack of updates that you all or some of you been waiting.

Now im out from Brunei Muara District after attending a birthday invitation. A bit stressed out as theres lotsa things that i missed for example the marathon that im supposed to attend this morning but due to my ignorance to the alarm clock i slept the whole morning. I missed a few appointments too..

To my beloved juniors, i'm sorry that it took me a while to upload the photos. And thank you to Decon Frost for your replying on the post " we follow everything from the books".. im just sharing my thoughts about it which you all have the rights to express your thoughts too. I didn't mean to harm anyone.

0 comments: