Sunday, August 17, 2008

Marriz unfortunate event

A very disappointing sunday for marriz-scene. There's quite a few photo invitations and opportunities for me actually, but i decided to try out wedding photography and to my disappointment, i have failed the attempts cause abby ran out of battery. . . I seriously need to get battery pack for abby now and of course.. i must charge the battery for such event even though the battery meter shows 50%

I'll post more of the car show that i took last saturday and a few pictures from a wedding event that i took today (17.8.08)... would like to say sorry to my juniors that i didnt make it to their futsal match earlier today (17.8.08) and, i also didn't make it to the carshow in the morning.. urgh i have missed alot today.. Owh btw, Congrats to bro Cybercanon who got fourth place for the Sound Pressure Level Competition Category C with the dB reading of 144.9db. Next year again bro? HEHE


I'll upload a few photos soon yea! stay tuned ladies and gents!

1 comments:

Ak Mohd Herman said...

sure bro! tapi kau mesti ikut! hehe