Saturday, February 7, 2009

Business For A Day @ Business School

ala chef


Business For A Day experience for the first year students of ND Business & Finance Students also the secretarial students. Usually held at the end of their first semester, the students are given about a month to prepare on their business proposal for the one day activity of trading.

Given the opportunity to experience on how to manage a business, the students are able to learn the basic management of a business for example, team management, customer service, financial management and not forgetting cleanliness.

I still remembered during my time that was about three years ago, where 247 Avenue (the group name) managed to be one of the best performing group blab bla bla.. I better stop! Hehe


merge pictures business for aday


Well, I didn’t managed to come to the first business for a day last Thursday, to whom it may concerned, I was very ill which stops me from going anywhere but to the toilet.(hehe)

I didn’t buy anything from today’s business for a day, cause I still have the fear of eating outside food. Sorry Juniors, didn’t get to taste your nyummy looking food! Prolly next time during your Business Project? And yes, just for your info please e-mail me your adverts atleast a week before your event.

0 comments: