Friday, February 13, 2009

The Alternative

tamron17-50mm f/2.8
Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 for Canon, BND$7xx (round off figure)

Well, i don't know whats the outcome of the pictures that i took for my client this morning. But really, my 17-55mm f/3.5 IS USM lens is R O S A K. Opps.. did i just said it loud.. I've been looking for other alternative last night just to borrow a lens but luck wasn't on my side last night.

I've been holding my gears for nearly a year and it failed on me on my appointment day. Terrible innit? Many have asked what had happened with the lens, well it seems like most of the bff who is using Canon 400D and Canon 450D have the similar problem. so i was quite lucky to have FULL-USED my Abby@the camera.

Hard core usage? or GANAS as said by my good'ol friend Cybercanon. I was thinking of flying to Singapore for just a day tomorrow to send off my lens to its supplier (lol, mcm beduit banar saja)

So most probably im looking forward to get this lens Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 canon mount. A good focal range that suits my usage and the winning point is the aperture, 2.8 where i can use it for indoors with low lighting..

0 comments: