Saturday, March 29, 2008

Marriz spends the last day of the semester break at GHK

I SEE NEW CARS *big smile*


I woke up early again today because I wanted to send my car for normal servicing and changing its external belting(the aircond belting, power steering belting) as it is due to be changed already. But the servicing bay was really full. I have to wait for an hour and a half to get my car being serviced. And, they said that they cant change my external belting due to the busyness~ so my car just went for a normal "check-up" heh..



So while waiting, i went to GHK showroom to see the brand new cars.. I was really hoping to get in to the DODGE Viper GTS. But unfortunately, they don't have any new stock to put it in the showroom. *sia-sia pun* Anyway, had a tour around the showroom by myself as the salesman just sit on the couch and having their good time. So what did i found out? Nothing much actually, didn't take much pictures. i mean.. nice pictures. I like this Dodge Caliber, its sexy at all sides. everything is sporty. AND especially the Dodge Viper GTS. The Dodge Viper(picture) is actually belongs to someone which that person just bought it. i was told by one of the GHK worker that it cost about $240,000 and no spare parts for it. And they told me to hold my money *yeah! as if im working already* HAHA.. anyway, they ask me to hold my money to get the HUMMER instead*marriz excited*. Looks like Hummers going to be everywhere on Brunei road soon!

Dodge Caliber

Dodge Viper GTS


HEHE.. im still learning my photoshop peeps. . cheers

0 comments: