Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Finally its the end test for the month

THE LAST TEST FOR THE MONTH



As for today, we had Business Accountings Phase Test. boii.. there's so many calculations to be done. We were supposed to start at 9am but then one of the tutor to invigilate the test session came late. so we have to wait for her till 9.30am. Terrible thing is that i have to wait till 9.40+ to wait for my question paper as it was not distributed sufficiently for 3 classes.




The question paper carries 100 marks all together. theres three sections which are mostly involves calculations; a lot of them! and we were given three hours to complete everything. I almost screwed up my SECTION A which is Multiple Choice Questions. HAHA.. i thought that i don't have time to complete it; so when i was half way doing my SECTION C question 2, i jumped to SECTION A again and randomly write the MCQ answers as i was chasing the time. but luckily, after i completed SECTION C questions, i went through the MCQ's again. and immediately re-write the correct answer. I hope i can get good marks for this test!

Anyway, pictures are taken with my VGA camera phone. i forgot to bring the CYBERSHOT.

0 comments: