Friday, April 24, 2009

Graduation 2009


Finally im taller than them!

Thank you so much to everyone for the congratulatory message. I didn't expect those pictures to be printed on the papers actually. I guess Business School 2006 students intake dominates the graduation report which was published on yesterday's borneo bulletin.Now i bet the college misses us too!


The girls who can't be separated

Well, college life has been really great for me. Eventhough its my first government institute that i attended. I've known a lot of great potential local lecturers as well as great funny, playful but brainy friends.

We were once labeled as the most naughty, noisy students back in 2006 but also the best intake the college had ever enrolled so far.


Hawa with her siblings

Now, most of us have gone separate ways. Some of us had already started working while some of us just relaxing at home just waiting for the next step of their life.


Amal Pj happily poses for Marriz-Scene.

Once again, i'd like to congratulate all of my schoolmates for their achievements after all of what we have gone through together. I wish you all the best for your future undertakings and if you are getting married or whatever, you know where to find me!

Cheers.

P/s: some pictures is not taken by me.

0 comments: