Sunday, March 29, 2009

KNK Trip: Brunei River

Memukat

Hello everyone, I went for a boat trip yesterday with the BruneiForeverForum (BFF) to Brunei's up river Damuan to Bunut to capture the wild life living near the jungle. I was so amazed to see myself one of Borneo's extinct creatures, The Proboscis Monkey.

So i hope you all enjoyed viewing the pictures. Sorry if its lagging, i've already tried my best to use a small size picture format.

Landing
I'm quite lucky to take this picture

Relaxing
One lazy Lizard

Mus
Mr DineyFoto

Commander like
Commander of the boat. . .hehe

show off

Yeap, this fella showed his arse to us! It was a fun trip i wish to do this again sometime soon. Thanks to the organizers for the wonderful KNK trip. Oh Btw, to those who don't know what KNK means, It is Kenali Negara Kita. An initiative by the Ministry of Industry & Primary Resoruces under the Tourism department.

0 comments: